Sunday, April 19, 2020

QUARANTINE DESSERT

Day 37 I have not left the house

I baked a lemon poppy seed loaf today.  It was a mix that I found in my cupboard from years ago.  I won't tell you the Best By Date but I tried it anyway.  I figured it was dry ingredients so how bad could they get?  I used flax seed instead of eggs and vegan butter.  It tastes okay.  Not as good as it probably tasted years ago but it will do as a Quarantine Dessert or Quarantine Breakfast Treat.


I was doing a word problem on Facebook and I thought I got it but I was told it may not be right.  Here is the one I got right:
Downtown.

Here is the one that I was told I got wrong.  If you think you know it, please let me know.
I said it was Circles under Eyes but someone said that didn't account for the space between the I's.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!