Wednesday, November 20, 2019

LOOSING A CLIENT

Yup, I am going to be loosing a client.  I have been with this client for over 1.5 years.  Overall it has been a good experience.  It is time to leave.  My contract is expiring in a month and I will not be renewing it.  I am not sure if they would want me to but if they did I would not.  It is time to leave and I always know when it is time to go and when I stay longer it never ends well.  It is sort of like a sitcom.  You need to know the sweet spot of when to end the show; before no one is watching but not while the fans still want to see more.

I am feeling a bit better.  I didn't go out today and stayed in my pajamas all day.  I worked and tried to eat some bland food.  I am still on the antibiotics and anti-nausea meds.  I am a bit afraid to eat food.  So I am sticking to rice, bread, broth, apple sauce, bananas and tea. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!