Saturday, March 30, 2019

HAIRCUT SAVINGS

Today I got a haircut.  The hairdresser (do they call themselves hairdressers anymore?) hairstylist said he had never cut my hair when it was still short.  It is usually long when he cuts it.

See, years ago I saw this show staring Suzie Orman.  She was giving money saving tips.  Of course she said things like stop buying coffee from places like Starbucks and make it at home.  She also said if you let your hair grow a week or so longer than you would usually, you will get one or two less haircuts a year, saving the cost of one or two haircuts with little difference.  Well I have taken that to larger lengths.  I sometimes go 3-5 weeks longer than I should get a haircut and my hair is in my eyes.  Sometimes it is pure laziness and sometimes I am too busy to make the appointment.  But each time I think, there is $50 saved!

My haircut looks great.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!