Saturday, January 5, 2019

ART ON THE WALLS


I spent part of my day framing photos.  I spent the other part of my day getting the photos printed.  Walgreens screwed up my order and I only got some of my photos.  When I called to find out where my missing photos were the guy who answered the phone said "well, just come back and get them."  I told him I already came down once in the pouring rain to get my photos.  He said "well, you can come back."  I said the appropriate answer is "Ma'am, I am sorry you will have to come back because we made a mistake.  He said "uh, sure."  Great customer service.

I printed photos of family and friends so now I have updated photos in my home.  Then I decided to frame and put up my own photography.  My plan is to have the pictures be rotating art.  I will share once I hang the pictures.

I have to go buy more and nicer frames for the many photos I have printed.  I am excited to have my art on the walls.

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!