Friday, July 27, 2018

PEST CONTROL GUY ASSESSMENT

The pest control guy came today and I got a good news/bad news situation. 

Good news: it can be fixed!  It is not termites which is something I was afraid of. 

Bad News: it is rats.  Those damn rats.  A rat(s) has made a hole in my house and made a home in my wall.  It is an outside wall.  He has been there a long time it looks like.  He is probably the one who ate the cantaloupe.  Although the pest control guy says one rat could not have eaten that much cantaloupe in that amount of time so it was more than one.  Great! 

He is coming back with traps since no poison here.  I told him to use cantaloupe since we know they like it!  Once we have caught them, he will seal up the wall where they made a hole and ate through my exterior. 

He seems to think this will be a pain but not impossible. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!