Monday, June 11, 2018

ANTHONY BOURDAIN

Friday was a tough day for me.  I woke up to hear that Anthony Bourdain had committed suicide.  For some reason it hit me hard.  I watch his show pretty religiously so maybe I feel in some way I know him.  A few years ago a dear friend took her life and it hit me rather hard.  When I heard about Anthony Bourdain, it just brought those feelings back.  I could not stop crying and feeling a bit of malaise. 

I tried so hard to get out of the funk.  I finally left my client's office and came home.  I ate some bad food and watched a funny movie.  That helped.  I played with my dogs. That helped more. Then I fell asleep.  That really helped. 

If you feel like you are in crisis or have thoughts of suicide, please call 1-800-273-8255.  Talking can help.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!