Friday, March 10, 2017

MACARONI AND CHEESE

What is your most requested comfort food?  Mine is probably ice cream. Then pizza. But back in my college days I used to love to come home from a night out and make Kraft macaroni and cheese at 2 am.  Since I am lactose intolerant my days of eating mac and cheese are long over. Then I became vegan and there was no way I was going to eat Mac and cheese.

Until today! A new product came out. Daiya Vegan Mac and cheese. I bought it a few weeks ago but I have been too suspicious to try it. I tried vegan items before and have been very disappointed.

Not this time. The Daiya macaroni and cheese is delicious!  I haven't had Mac and cheese in 30 years and it tastes SO good. I want to eat the whole box like in my college days.  It is so creamy and cheesy. It has that yellow-orange look. I ate it with vegan hot dogs.  Now I am going to have one of my homemade vegan "Reese's" peanut butter cups. What a great dinner.

I have a new favorite comfort food. Yum!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!