Wednesday, January 18, 2017

MADE SOUP OVERNIGHT

It is raining again.  Ugh.  I feel like we are going to float away.  Flood warnings everywhere.  Interrupting my TV shows every 1/2 hour.  My internet wonky all the time.  It is cold and damp. 

Today I made soup again.  I bought this bean mix a while ago and yesterday I found it in my cabinet.  You know what I mean, shopping in your cabinets.  It is one of my favorite things to do.  I go through my cabinet and I find something that I bought sometime ago and I get all excited to make it. 

Today I just happen to have the ingredients to make the soup.  It needed carrots, celery and red pepper.  Perfect!  I have crushed tomatoes and veggie broth in my pantry all the time for these reasons.  I soaked the beans overnight and today I made the soup.  It came out delicious! 


I have enough to last a few days.  I just wish I had a good loaf of bread.  That would make a great meal.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!