Thursday, October 29, 2015

DAY FIFTY-NINE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 59.  My bed and mattresses are arriving tomorrow.  I got my delivery windows. 

The mattress for my bed is so comfortable and I am so looking forward to getting it.  No more divots in my side of the bed.  Not only do I sleep and sit on my side, so do the dogs.  Maybe the new mattress will help me with my sleep issue.

The mattress and box spring for the guest room is really nice.  Nothing special, no pillow top or extras.  It will just be a comfortable mattress and box spring.

Then the bed will be delivered.  I am really excited about this.  I can't wait to see how the whole room will look. 

The best part is the free pillow I got.  It is the most comfortable pillow I have ever put my head on. 

I got my car back today.  The ball bearings in the tire are fixed.  Let's hope this is it for a w while.  The rental car place employees are starting to call me by name. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!