Friday, December 27, 2013

WENT TO SEE THE HOBBIT

Woke up early because I needed to take my car in for service. Right before Christmas it started making this loud rattling noise and I took it to the shop and they said it probably was a heat shield or something. Bring it in on Friday.

My plan was to bring it in, run an errand and then go to the movies. Why not? I was stuck downtown and there was a movie I wanted to see and Brenda didn't. So that is exactly what I did. I went to see The Hobbit. Well, The Hobbit II. 

The movie was great. I won't give anything away but if you don't like spiders this is not the movie for you. I was glad Brenda stayed home. There was this one scene I swear I would have had to scrape her off the ceiling. I didn't see it in 3D because I would have had to wait another hour but I could definitely see the benefit with this movie. I don't see the benefit with all movies. 

About half way through the movie the car place called and left a message telling me the it was my catalytic converter that has died. Also my water pump is going. Doesn't need to be replaced now but in a couple of months. Such good news! I have been thinking of getting a new car so do I pump more money into this one or buy a new one? Since I am not ready to buy a new car today, it is pump more money into this one. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!