Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TAX TIME

I have been working for days to get my tax prep ready for Friday when I see my tax person. I have my own business and that means lots of paper. Lots of receipts. I have thought about those systems where I could scan everything in but I don't know if that would help. Just one more step, one more thing to do. It is easier to throw the receipt in a file. Now if they could find a way to scan the receipt and have it put the total in a spreadsheet and add it all up at the end of the year, that would be something I would pay for!

I have it almost all done. Well, I have the tax prep all done but I still want to get all my business paperwork organized for the beginning of the year. I can't stand it when things are unorganized. And yes I know it is March, not exactly the beginning of the year. Hey we do the best we can.

I am happy that my hands are better and it doesn't look like I am going to flare. But time will tell. I am just keeping a positive attitude.

Last night I got my emergency responders certificate renewed. Yay! Our group did the best in cribbing and triage. So we are good at rescuing people. I guess that is the point of emergency responders!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!