Friday, December 15, 2023

SHOPPING FOR CHRISTMAS

Today was another acupuncture appointment. I am blown away by how much it helps for pain and healing. If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be getting acupuncture, I would have laughed. I'm as surprised as you are. She is working on my elbow today. 

I arrived early and walked up and back at a little strip mall. I ended up getting a card and do fancy Christmas decorations for cookies or cupcakes. It has holly leaves and berries. Very festive. 

I walked into a fancy store and the greeter made fun of my mask. I don't care. I'm not getting sick!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Just say you are there from the BSP (Bureau of stupid police). let him know you are investigating a report of permanently stupid.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!