Friday, December 29, 2023

SEND GOOD THOUGHTS TO MY CAR

I found out today that my car might be able to be fixed. I had heart sent over last week and this week when the garage got it, it was missing a part. So the guy at the garage ordered the part and they're supposed to be sending it. I'm hoping I will get my car back next week and it will be able to be fixed.

I finally got down to doing some real work today. While I was working the gardener showed up to finish cleaning up what I had done on Christmas weekend. Unfortunately the slight rain turned into a downpour and he had to abandon ship. Tomorrow I'm supposed to have the contractor and the gardener here but we'll see with this rain.

Yesterday when going to take my friend to lunch I dropped off some returns to Amazon. Unfortunately I also took a package that I wanted to keep and handed it to the guy at UPS. This morning I woke up and called UPS and got a very nice guy who dug through my returns (that were still there) and found my shirt. I'm going to go pick it up tomorrow if it's not raining. 

One of my neighbors stopped by to get his cookie/candy plate that I made for him and he brought me a super cool gift. It is a very old antique brass or cover candy mold. There are actually two of them of different molds. Now I'm super excited to make chocolates in them. I watched a guy on YouTube who made chocolates in an old silver metal mold. His chocolates came out great. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. oh I am amazed they will let you pick it up. - that is a great full service post office.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!