Saturday, December 23, 2023

MERRY EVE OF CHRISTMAS EVE

I woke up this morning and I felt better. Last night I had a heating pad on my chest for a few hours. I think that and the medicine made my esophagus and chest feel better. It lasted a good portion of the day. 

I iced the rest of the cookies and made plates for my neighbors. There are chocolate cookies with peppermint icing, coffee chocolate candies, and chocolate cups with peanut butter/white chocolate, almonds and craisins. Someone already told me the chocolate/peanut butter ones are the best. How can you beat the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? 
Lucky and I delivered the plates to the neighbors. Lucky got dolled up for the occasion. 
Then I worked on my advent puzzle. An advent puzzle comes in a big box with 24 little boxes holding puzzle pieces for a section of the puzzle. It makes staring at a 1,000 piece puzzle a little easier. I have one little box left tomorrow, #24. Then the puzzle will be complete. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I don't care what anyone might say - chocolate and Peanutbutter are made for each other.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!