Friday, December 8, 2023

ANOTHER ROAD TRIP

Lucky and I took another road trip today. First I had to go to the eye doctors to get my eyes checked. I take plaquinel so I have to get my eyes checked every six months. I don't want to lose my eye sight. 

I had to get my eyes dilated. Then I had to drive for hours. It only bothered me for about an hour. 

What bothered me more was that Google, trying to save me time, sent the whole way on back roads. It took me 5 hours to go what normally take 3.5-4 hours. At the last 30 minutes my phone died and I didn't have a charger. I had to stop at a gas station, ask to charge my phone and ended up buying a charger. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds awful. When I get my eyes dilated (2x per year) I complain and demand sheryl take me right home where i complain even more.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!