Sunday, December 3, 2023

FINISHED THE CHOCOLATES

I woke up this morning with a decided to cook. First, I made vegan chili with burger wheat. The secret to it is green olives. 

Simultaneously, I made vegan bolognase sauce with plant-based crumbles. This tastes delicious. 

Then I made the filling for my chocolate cups. Since my hazelnut was destroyed, I used pistachio paste. It tastes okay. I put white chocolate, chopped almonds, golden raisins and pistachio nuts in the filling. It is not as good as the hazelnut paste but will do in a pinch. 

I will post photos tomorrow.

Yesterday I had to take Lucky to the vet in a rush. She was dehydrated again. She has kidney disease so once in a while she needs some fluids. Today she seems much better and went on a short walk. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!