Sunday, July 12, 2020

DAY 121 MORE STRUCTURE

Day 121 since I left the house.

All sorts of news.  First the treadmill is being delivered early and will arrive tomorrow.  I am so excited!

My phone is arriving tomorrow too!  It will be such a fun day!  I haven't backed up my old phone yet so I won't get to activate my new phone yet.

I got my delivery of snacks.  I ordered more chips.  I have enough chips to last through August!

I was on my weekly friends zoom when my friend S called to say her boyfriend broke up with her.  I was so sad for her.  I quickly got off my call and talked with her for 1.5 hours.  It is so sad to do this during Covid. 

I participated in another author talk today.  It was really interesting.  It was the author of the book Home Baked.  Her mother was the queen of marijuana brownies in San Francisco before marijuana was legal.  She helped so many people with AIDS.  There was another woman on the zoom who's mother was a number's runner in Detroit in the Black community.  It was interesting how their lives were so similar.  I am reading Home Baked and just bought the other book The World According to Fannie Davis

Then I started cooking.  I made the pasta in between the morning activities so it would cool.  Then I made a summer pasta with veggies and a vinaigrette with lemon, Dijon mustard, oil, and honey (agave).  Then I made a recipe I made before One-pot Curried Cauliflower with Couscous and Chickpeas.  I have food for the week.

I decided to make my weeks more structured.  I got out the schedules I used with my foster son.  I have a weekly meal plan and monthly fitness plan.  I laid out my meal plan and tried to lay out a fitness plan but I am waiting to see if the treadmill does actually show up and how hard it is to put together.  I think the structure is going to be good.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!