Tuesday, July 7, 2020

DAY 116 TAXES ARE ALMOST COMPLETE

Day 116 since I left the house.

I did the Orencia shot last night.  It isn't a magic pill.  I don't feel magically better.  But I don't feel worse.

It is getting close to tax day and I have been working to get that done after the big debacle with my tax preparer.  It is close to being completed and sent in.  It is all fixed from years past.  It is a good feeling knowing such a huge project is done even if I didn't have do most of the heavy lifting.  Just digging out my old tax returns was a job in itself.  Then pulling out all the construction costs from years ago.  Lord!  It was a task.  Thank goodness I am so freaking organized and I keep stuff FOREVER!  Sometimes keeping stuff for a long time works to your benefit.  Well, it is done now.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!