Friday, July 10, 2020

DAY 119 VIEWED MORE THAN 190,000 TIMES!

Day 119 since I left the house.

Yesterday I passed my 190,000 blog view.  I have been waiting for that number to change for a while.  My blog has been viewed more than 190,000 times!  That is incredible.  All since May 8, 2011.  Nine years.  I can't believe it has been that long.  It has become so much a part of my day and week that it would be weird not to do it each day. 

I bought a new phone!!!!  I am so excited and I hope I like my new phone.  I bought it over the phone with a nice guy named Dave.  He helped me choose a phone and buy it.  I think I will like it since it is an upgrade from my current phone.  It has a stylus!  I haven't had a stylus since my Palm Pilot. I loved that Palm.  I find you don't use the stylus as much as you think you will.  Anyway, I bought a Moto G Stylus in Indigo Blue.  I wanted black but they only had blue.  It will have a case on it so I won't have to see it is blue.   I am excited to get it and hope everything goes okay with the transfer remotely.  I have to backup my current phone photos before it arrives.  I backup the photos periodically but have not done it in awhile.  I also need to a make sure everything is backed up on the phone.  I will be happy when I don't have to charge it once a day and can take photos again. It is time.  I have had this phone for a long time and I really wear it out with work. 

I got the first of my Covid-19 protection items.  I got my door openers.  If you don't know what that is.  Here is that I am talking about.  It helps to open doors without touching them.  I am not sure who thought of this or designed it but it is nifty.  I think the design has left a lot to be desired but it seems like it would work.  I got one and I am ready if I need to go out.  The only thing it is not good at is elevator buttons that are temperature based.  Honestly I am not very good at them either since I have Raynaud's syndrome.  My hands are frequently so cold I can't make the floor I want light up. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!