Wednesday, July 8, 2020

DAY 117 LUCKY'S COUGH MEDICINE

Day 117 since I left the house.

Today the children's cough syrup showed up for Lucky.  It was children's cherry flavored cough syrup.  I was supposed to give her 6ml.  I had her already to give her the medicine and I barely got 1 ml in her mouth.  She HATED it!  She spit it out and turned her head so most of the medicine went right along the side of her head.  It went right on her cheek.  She was spitting it out all over the deck.  I had to wash the deck when we were done. 

Now hours later she is so sleepy.  I guess that little bit worked.  I hope it helps her congestion.  She is better but she is still stuffy and snoring.  I hope she is better.  I don't want to have to give her this medicine too long.  I hate torturing her with medicine she hates.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!