Thursday, July 9, 2020

DAY 118 GOOD NEWS ALL AROUND

Day 118 since I left the house.

Last night I decided I had enough.  Back in March or April I ordered a thermometer (along with 1/2 the country) and it didn't arrive on the date it was supposed to.  I waited and waited and waited.  I finally sent an email and a week later I got a response (only after Amazon sent an email also) saying the boxes were help up at the boarder.  Can I wait?  I replied no I can not and I want my refund.  That was May 4th.  I went and ordered another thermometer that arrived in two weeks before the thermometer held up at the boarder.

The thermometer held up arrived even though I cancelled it.  I accepted it only because I was getting so many packages at that point that I had them all dropped at my door and waited at least 24 hours before opening the packages.  When I opened it and found the cancelled thermometer, I was annoyed.  Now I would have to return it and deal with it.  I immediately contacted Amazon and let the seller know that the thermometer know that it arrived and I wanted to return it.  I got a return slip and sent it back.  They got it on June 23rd.  I still have not gotten my refund.  I am so annoyed.  I called Amazon tonight and asked why?  The lady said there is no reason why I should not have my money back by now.  She said she would escalate it so I would get my money from Amazon and they would go after the seller since I put my claim in on May 4th.  I hope I get my money back soon.  It is a bit of money and I would like to see it again. 

I also found out that my treadmill was not shipped UPS but Fed Ex instead and it will be arriving a week earlier!  Bazinga!  I am so thrilled to hear this news. 

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!