Saturday, June 3, 2017

WONDER WOMAN

I rallied today and went to see Wonder Woman today!  It was great!!  If you like empowered women or action movies or super hero movies you will love this movie.  It is all action.  It is not for young children due to violence.  It is not like the TV show.

I can't wait for the next movie!!

We also had a resurfacing of the squatter from across the street.  First he tried to break into my next door neighbor's home as well as ringing my doorbell and another neighbor's doorbell. The police were called and came and took him away.  Hours later he came back again and I called the police.  He came and went and tried to enter the house across the street again.  The police arrived and told him to never come back again.  The police told us to go get a stay away order.  Another neighbor and I are going to do it.  We are so tired of him.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!