Thursday, June 1, 2017

SICK BUT ATTENDED THE FOSTER/ADOPTION EVENT

I got up this morning and got ready to go to my Foster/Adoption event.  I went back and forth about whether I should go.  I was still feeling horrible and sort of weak.  I finally decided to go and only stay for 1.5 hours and then come straight back home.  It also helped that I got part way there and realized that I forgot to do something so the dog walker could get into the house.  I would have to get home to let her in to take Lucky to the park.  Last night Lucky drove me crazy crying for 30 minutes because she is so wound up and has not been on a walk for days with me being sick.

At the event I spoke to a number of folks about kids but I felt weak.  I had to sit down a few times. I drove straight home and laid down.

Lucky went to the park for a few hours and Happi and I had a few hours of peace.  We cuddled up on the bed and took a nap.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!