Monday, June 12, 2017

MRI AND WARRIORS WON!

I went for my breast MRI today.  Each six months I go for my breast MRI or my mammogram.  Today was my MRI day.  The MRI is not like a regular MRI where you lay down and go in the machine.  With a breast MRI you are on your tummy and get put in the machine.  Half way through they shoot you up with dye. 

Last time the guy forgot to give me both earplugs and the ball that calls them if there is an emergency.  It was the most unpleasant experience and hurt my ears.  Today they gave me both earplugs and the emergency ball.   It went fast.

I wore my tiara to keep me safe.  I am used to the funny looks when I wear it from the car to the office.  The tech at the MRI office remembered me since I go so often. 

I will get the results shortly.

The Warriors won the championship.  Someone is setting off cherry bombs in the neighborhood.  It is so annoying.  The dogs are going crazy.   I am happy the Warriors won again!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!