Friday, June 2, 2017

CONTINUED WORK ON THE GARDEN

I spent the day in bed.  The gardener came to work on the backyard again.  It looks so great.  This time she cut back this huge "tree" or "bush" that is between my deck and my neighbors deck.  It really isn't a tree or bush it is a plant that has grown huge.  I used to have one of these plants on my desk at work.  It is a plant you can't kill and lives through anything.  Someone planted one outside and now it is HUGE.  It has these leafs with about 10 leafs on them.  I don't know what they are called.

Anyway she took down so much she filled the bin and three bags of compost.  She was using a saw and clippers.  She had a ladder and climbed up in the thing.  Then she tried to pull down the vines that have climbed up my house.  She was sort of successful.  The vines are stuck behind a pipe.  She cut the vines so they will die and fall.  Problem solved.

I slept all day and binge watched TV.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!