Friday, May 31, 2024

ONE DAY UNTIL DOG DELIVERY

It's been a week that I have been home. It's been a whirlwind of activity. Today I cleaned the house and went to acupuncture. My left knee got tweaked unloading the van. I've been heating and elevating at night. 

Tomorrow is the day I pick up the new senior dog. Everyday I change her name but I have to settle on a name by tomorrow because I sign the paperwork. 

Today I came up with Butterfly Eclair. I kind of liked eclair but it will get shortened to Claire and I am not sure I like Claire. My idea of Potato is too mean. But I like butterfly. Papillon means butterfly in French. I came across a website of French names and I chose as my last name idea: Miss Vivien Butterfly. I can call her Viv or Vi. She needs a serious and sophisticated name. She is a sophisticated girl. 

Tomorrow is the day. I cleaned the house since the foster mother is coming over. I also made a small No-Bake Orange Cheesecake (vegan of course). 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!