Sunday, March 10, 2024

WTH!?!

The day started out great. I changed all the clocks, did some things and sat down to watch the Oscars. My cousin called and we chatted while looking at the dresses on the red carpet. 

I hung up and looked at my email. There was a message saying my reservation for my trip was cancelled. Six and one half weeks before I leave. I'll admit I broke into tears. Sobbing, I called my cousin who calmed me down. Then she went into beast mode. She googled rentals in my area while I called the company. I was going to get my money back and that was it. 

After one half hour I had a new rental. I couldn't believe how fast I rented it considering how long it took me to rent the first one. It is much better in some ways and less fancy in others. I will survive and gave a great time. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!