Wednesday, March 13, 2024

I GOT MY DECK BACK

The contractor came today to finally fix the second leak I my home. Turns out the leak was from an outdoor door frame above the area where the water was leaking. They took part of the deck off and sprayed gallons of water on the door and deck. They saw the water leaking downstairs. 

They caulked the area where it was leaking with a plan to replace the door in the summertime. Then they put the deck back together. The area where it leaked below they left open with a fan blowing on it. In a few days it will be dry and I can turn the fan off. Next week they are coming to patch the ceiling when it is dry. 

They also sealed the foundation where the water is leaking in. There is still one place where the water is leaking in and they will fix it next time. 

I am so happy I can use my deck again. It was SO sunny today and that is the type of day I like sitting on the deck. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!