Saturday, March 16, 2024

COUPLE TO THROUPLE

I woke up with the intention to do my taxes but instead I got caught up with a TV show. I started watching Couple to Throuple. It is a show on Peacock a bit like the Bachelor. Committed couples arrive at a resort where a group of singles were waiting. The couples then choose a single to join to make a throuple. I just found it fascinating and couldn't turn it off. 

I ended up ordering food because I wanted it after my COVID vaccine on Friday. 

My heels are hurting me SO much. I can't wait to go to the foot doctor. I don't know what she will do. I even bought a different foot brace to wear to sleep. The other foot brace would hurt my foot a few hours after I put it on. This new one didn't hurt for a few more hours. I'll give it a few more tries. 

I also tried Melotonin for the first time. I fell asleep and stayed asleep but woke up with a headache. I didn't know that was a side effect.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!