Saturday, March 30, 2024

VEGAN POP-UP

I wanted to become part of a vegan group for quite some time. Couple months ago I joined a vegan group. Today was a pop-up event. Friday night I bought a ticket and wanted to attend. When it was time for me to go the weather wasn't looking too good so I procrastinated for a little bit. Then I said to myself come on you bought a ticket, you should go. I got in my car and started driving in the direction to the pop-up. It started to downpour and I started to use that as an excuse not to go. But then the rain stopped and I decided I would drive to the location. When I got there there weren't that many people there and I got out and joined them. It was a lovely event there was vegan lasagna, juices, vegan baked goods and a man teaching self-defense. Everything cost a minimal amount of money including the self-defense. I decided to spend $10 and get 15 minutes of self-defense class. He heard that I was going on a van trip so he taught me some close quarters self-defense moves.

I have a wonderful time at the pop-up and can't wait to go to next months. That is also asked to join the communications committee when I get back from my trip. There was also talk of me selling my chocolates at a future pop up. we shall see I have to work a few things out to do that.

It was very nice to be around my people. Other people who eat food like I eat who believe in the ideals I believe in. They seem very nice.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!