Tuesday, February 13, 2024

WHATS THE TEMPERATURE?

I got a new thermostat. The thermostat I had was bought before the time change of daylight savings time. For you younguns, daylight savings time used to be the end of April and the end of October. Currently daylight savings time is March 10 and November 3. The Energy Policy Act of 2005 changed daylight saving time (DST) to the second Sunday of March and ends on the first Sunday of November.

With my old thermostat, I had to change the clock four times a year. With my new fancy thermostat, I will never have to change the time. Plus my new one has fancy screen colors! Now I will be warm and comfy for my joints. 

My arthritis group met tonight. We had all sorts of technology issues but once we got going, I made my presentation on the Blue Zones. People seemed very engaged and I was told it was good. I was a bit thrown by the tech issues. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!