Thursday, February 8, 2024

LUCKY IS DOING BETTER

This morning I woke up and took Lucky to the vet. He checked her ears and he says her ear infection is gone but there is a chance that she has a deep inner ear infection. He gave her some more antibiotics. Then he gave her her shot for her arthritis in her legs. Poor Lucky was not a happy dog. Then to add insult injury she had her nails clipped.

Other than that I worked all day.

I made an appointment with the foot doctor to try and get some help with my foot and also with my toe. You ask why am I toe? My toe because when I fell in Yosemite I whacked my toe and it still is bothering me so I'm going to get it checked out.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Now you know why football players go down with turf toe. Brutal.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!