Saturday, February 3, 2024

ATMOSPHERIC RIVER

It started raining a few hours ago. I hear we will get rain through Tuesday. Everyone is preparing for lots of rain, power outages and loss of Internet. Also flooding, leaks, trees falling and mud slides. 

To prepare I charged all electronics, charged my generator, took down my flag, turned on my portable wifi connection, brought sandbags up to put in the front and unplugged my computers. It is supposed to be quite a storm. High winds, rain, thunder, lightning, etc. 

I made some delicious soup in case we lose power. I have a gas stove to I heat it up. 

I hope none of these things happen but I like to be prepared. 

The leak I found a few days ago, so far has not been leaking. I suspect it will leak tomorrow with the high winds. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!