Tuesday, March 30, 2021

DAY THREE POST COVID VACCINE

 What a day!  I am still taking it slow but I don't think I am capable of taking it slow for more than a couple days.  I got up and took a shower thinking that would make me feel better.  It did not.  

I called my RA doctor to let him know what was going on.  He wasn't there but his staff informed me that I am under no circumstances to take my Orencia possibly until a week after my second shot. That will mean I will be without my meds for seven weeks.  The doctor called me back but I dropped the phone and it hung up.  Oops!

I am still feeling not so great.  The pain in my shoulder, back and neck has decreased.  The pain has moved to under my breasts.  It hurts when I breathe, sneeze, cough and laugh.  All of those things make me cough so you see the issue.  It is best when I keep quiet.

I had a distanced visit from my neighbors. They are moving from my neighborhood in a few weeks and they wanted to say goodbye.  Lucky went completely crazy when she saw them.  She is going to miss them so much.  I will too.  I will be invited to their parties but Lucky will have to stay home.  

I tried to work on my taxes but I kept getting interrupted. I got the contract from the solar company.  Did I mention I am getting solar panels installed? I made the decision and signed the papers.  Yay!  But this is a step closer to being sustainable.  I wanted to get solar panels when I renovated my house but solar panels weren't feasible at that time.  The panels were really big. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!