Saturday, March 6, 2021

DAY SIXTY-THREE OF COOKING COURSE

 Happy National Oreo Day!  I made an Oreo treat to mark the day.  I took Oreos and opened them up and put peanut butter and almond butter on alternating cookies.  Then I dipped the cookies in chocolate ganache.  They are really amazing.

My new frying pans arrived and this makes me so happy.  I have been using the same frying pans for probably 20 years.  I got this set from a neighbor who worked at Macy's and he would give me the returns that they could not return to the manufacturer.  I got some really good stuff.  But it is time to get rid of these frying pans.

I made a Papaya (Cucumber) Salad.  I say cucumber because I could not find a papaya at this time of the year.  It was a sweet but spicy salad.  It had tofu, tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, and mint.  The sauce was what made the salad.  It was sweet but spicy from the sugar and red chili.  It was so good I added more tofu and veggies and had it for dinner.

 Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!