Monday, December 26, 2016

HIDDEN FIGURES

Today I went to see Hidden Figures.  It is an awesome movie.  It should be seen by all kids to show how if you want to do something, you should go do it and let nothing stand in your way.  It was the first movie in a long time where the audience applauded and cheered.

Hidden Figures is about three African-American woman who are super smart and work at NASA as "computers".  This was before computers were machines but were very smart people.  All three women do a different part of putting the John Glenn space ship into space.  It is a fascinating movie and the story is really interesting.  I thought it was one of the best this year.  At least one of the women will win an award.

I also walked across to the mall and bought a winter coat.  Since I lost the weight, my winter coat looks huge on me.  I got a great wool coat that looks like it was made for me.  I am going to donate my old coat. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!