Tuesday, December 6, 2016

GUT DOCTOR

I went to see my gut doctor today.  I got to see my regular doctor this time.  She agreed with me that stopping all tests until I come back from my trip was a good idea.  If I am still feeling icky when I come back, there are more tests to run.

She seems not too concerned.  She is less flap-able since we have been through this before.  My gut will get worse and get better.  Who knows?  I will say it again, I think it is part of my RA.  I think it is something in my gut that is connected to my RA but "they" just have not named it yet or discovered it yet.  Every year some researcher or doctor discovered some new disease or illness.  Someone could discover this and I could be cured!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!