Monday, April 6, 2015

TEA CUP MISSING

I lost my tea cup.  I am devastated.  Okay maybe not devastated but really, really upset.  I know what happened to it but I can't get it back.  I was in a parking garage and I had to pay for my ticket.  I kept pushing the receipt button but nothing came out.  I put my tea cup on top of the machine where you pay for the parking ticket in order to try to get the receipt.

No receipt came out and I took the parking ticket over to take a photo of it so I would have some evidence for tax purposes.  While doing all this, I forgot about my tea cup sitting on top of the machine.

Hours later I remembered about the tea cup and asked someone to run down and look for it.  It was gone.  Two days later I went to the building and asked if there was a lost and found.  There isn't.  So the tea cup is gone.

Now you are probably asking why I am making such a big deal.  Go buy another tea cup.  My car has a very small cup holder and a low threshold for any cup height.  It took me forever to find a stainless tea cup with a top that fit in my car.   I bought that one years ago.  I worry I won't find another one that will fit.  It can't be bigger than a soda can.  I have not seen another like the one I owned.

I looked on Amazon but I could not find one.  I will have to go from store to store and try to find one.  Ergh!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!