Sunday, April 19, 2015

DOG SITTER NEW HOME

Today we went to check out the dog sitter's new digs.  She moved in with her boyfriend in his house.  It is a great location with a great backyard.  There were four dogs at the house.  I always get worried when my dogs are going to be around other dogs.  I know they will be fine but I only really see them in our area and they are relentless about protecting me.  They think our whole block is their yard and they treat all dogs as intruders.  They loved playing with all those dogs!  There were three bigger dogs and one small dog.  Lucky just lost it when she saw her Auntie R.  Both dogs just love her.  It makes me happy to know that our dog sitter takes such good care of my babies. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!