Friday, April 3, 2015

GOOD FRIDAY

It is interesting to me how different things are important in different parts of the country.  Back East Easter is a big thing.  I don't know if it is a big thing in the Mid-West or the South but I know it is a big thing in the East.  The Ash Wednesday, Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Maundy Thursday, and Easter Sunday.  The whole tradition of it.  Buying an Easter outfit with new shoes.  The dying Easter eggs, Easter egg hunt and Easter candy in a basket.  The ham and green bean casserole and pie.  Deviled Eggs with the dye soaked through.

On the West Coast it just isn't such a thing.  Sure people have Easter but it isn't such a big thing on such a mass scale.  I am not sure why but I find it interesting.  

Happy Easter Weekend!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!