Thursday, March 26, 2015

MAKE UP YOUR OWN HOLIDAY DAY

According to the Wacky Holiday Calendar, today is Make Up Your Own Holiday Day.  This makes me wonder, what holiday I would want to make up.

Would it be a holiday like Christmas where you get presents?  A holiday like the Fourth of July where there are fireworks?  Or a holiday like Thanksgiving where families get together and there is tons of cooking? 

I don't know.  I think it would be a holiday where people would just relax.  No stressful family gatherings.  No present giving (although I love to give a good present!).  No cooking.  No long drives or flights to get to your families homes. 

Just a day off where everyone gets to relax.  Sit around and read a book or watch a movie. Go to the beach or take a walk.  Stores and government agencies are closed.  Doesn't that sound great!?  That would be my holiday.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!