Sunday, March 15, 2015

A NEW FORM OF IGNORANCE

Today I was on the bus going to get my bike back from the shop.  My bike doesn't fit in my car and there are no bike racks made to fit my car.  So I have to put my bike on the bus to go anywhere.  Since I was picking up my bike I just got on the bus.  It was not crowded so I got a seat.  I sat next to a guy who did have his bike on the bus.  He was all dressed in biking gear.  We were on the bus for about 10 minutes when he took out his phone.  I thought "Oh, great, he is going to talk on the phone."  Little did I know what was to come.  He dialed the phone and began to talk.  WITH THE SPEAKER PHONE ON!  He had an entire conversation with the speaker phone on while on a public bus.  This is a new form of ignorance.  Do people not realize that other people don't want to hear their conversations?  Especially BOTH sides of the conversation.  It was so rude.

My bike tune up was free!  Yay!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!