Monday, March 2, 2015

AWESOME DINNER BUT NO DESERT

Tonight Brenda and I went out to a fancy vegan dinner. I liked my food very much but Brenda didn't like hers so much. Brenda had a starter that had these sautéed mushrooms that I will be dreaming about for days. Then her entree was a pastry pocket with lentils, tempeh sausage and lots of cumin. I am not a fan of the spice cumin so I understand why she didn't like it very much.

I had a grilled citrus quinoa salad to start. It was yummy!  Then I had this:


It was tofu with curry and peanuts and book choy and yams and trumpet mushrooms and I don't know what else. It was good.  It just looked like a picture. I had to sneak a photo.

After all that we passed on the dessert. I know someone who will be disappointed but nothing seemed exciting.  I am waiting to get a small Swedish Princess Cake that I saw on TV.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!