Thursday, December 30, 2021

VEGAN MUSHROOM SPINACH TOFU QUICHE

 I felt like baking today so I made a Vegan Mushroom, Spinach and Tofu Quiche. It looks super delicious but I am waiting until tomorrow to eat it. I can't wait until tomorrow's brunch.

The rain finally subsided for part of a day.

Last night we were visited by two very large and fat raccoons. They came to my lower balcony at 6 am in the morning to look in the door and then puttered away down the stairs and over the fence to my neighbors yard. They were bigger than Lucky!! 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Growing up where I did, the raccoons would have been invited to a local table (not ours thankfully) with cabbage for New Years Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that cute or scary? I am not sure. These city raccoons are huge!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!