Sunday, December 19, 2021

NAKED VEGAN CHRISTMAS COOKIES

 Today was a difficult day. Poor little Lucky woke up sick again. All she wanted to do was sit or lay on my lap covered in a blanket. It made it difficult for me to get anything done. I feel so bad when she is not feeling well. She just looks at me with those big eyes and implores me to do something.

 I did get to make vegan sugar cookies. Currently they are naked and undecorated. I ran out of time in my day since I spent so much time taking care of Lucky. I will have to decorate them tomorrow. 

Then I did some decorating when I got Lucky to sleep a bit near the heater. I got the lights on the Christmas tree. This is always the hardest part in my opinion. I figured out that I could plug my JOY sign to the plug at the top of my tree because they are so close and that way I didn't have to run an extension cord. I have them all plugged into a timer so I don't have to worry about unplugging them. It is a fake silver tree. I was so excited to put our 2021 ornament on the tree. Every year I buy an ornament for that year. It makes the tree so memorable. 

Lucky and I walked around the block in the afternoon to see if it made her feel better. It did not. The city is empty. I think many people left for the holidays already.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!