Monday, April 5, 2021

POTATO CURRY

 The potato curry came out great.  I ate it for dinner tonight.  I am going to freeze some just in case I need some food the week after my second Covid shot.

I got a message from the solar company and my assessment has been approved.  It is so funny.  They said everything was good but I would have to move the "pink thing on the wall".  I was like "what pink thing on my wall?"  Then I realized they were talking about a piece of paper I taped up on the wall that was the directions on how to clean out my on-demand water heater!  I think I can move that to another location in order to get solar power!!  Ha ha. 

I sent my tax prep to the tax people and that felt great!   A big relief.  

Then I cleaned up a bit around my living room.  I have boxes everywhere.  Boxes from my birthday, boxes that just arrived, and boxes from a week ago.  SO many boxes.  I needed to empty some and just break others down.  I put some things away and just organized things a bit.  Thank goodness I can't have guests there is nowhere for them to sit with all the stuff on the chairs.  I need to work on it some more.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!