Sunday, April 18, 2021

DAY NINETY-NINE OF COOKING COURSE & COVID VACCINE DAY 2

I survived day 1 of the Covid vaccine #2 yesterday. Last night was tough! I had night sweats, chills, headache, and upset stomach. I kept waking up to pee because I drank do much water.

Today I spent the day in bed sleeping with a headache and body aches. I finally got some mild food in me around 3pm. I kept trying to watch a movie but fell asleep. By the evening I was starting to feel a bit human. 

I was very happy I cooked in advance and took photos. All I had to do yesterday and today was post them. Today I posted Italian Porridge. Once again we call it oatmeal here in the USA. It is a savory porridge that has tomato paste and capers. I liked it a bit with the capers but it really isn't my thing. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!