Wednesday, June 17, 2020

DAY 96 GETTING UP AND MOVING

Day 96 since I left the house.

I decided today to exercise.  Some people might think this is counter intuitive since I am having a flare but experts say that moving can sometimes make a flare better.  I am not talking about when I am in the middle of a flare but once I am feeling somewhat better.  I have been told that once I am feeling a bit better, sometimes it is good to start moving a bit.  I am not talking about running a marathon but doing some light exercise.  Today I rode my stationary bike for 33 minutes and went 6 miles.  I may have gone too fast but I was feeling good.  I am very tired right now so maybe I pushed it a bit.  But it is good to move those muscles and joints.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!