Thursday, June 11, 2020

DAY 90 INTERVIEW FOR GIG

Day 90 since I left the house.

I am a bit nervous.  Tomorrow I have an interview for a new gig.  It is at a place I have not really heard of before and tonight I did some research.  I have friend who knows someone on the board of directors who is ready to give me a good reference if it gets that far and another person is a member of the organization who is happy to give me a good reference too.  So if I get that far, I have the references covered.  I just have to ace the interview.

I am not usually nervous about these types of interviews.  I am not sure why I am this time.  Maybe because with Covid-19 I feel a little out of practice?  Maybe I feel a bit not as much on my game being in my home for 90 days continuously?  I don't know.  I think I need to spend more time out in my yard and see the sky more.  It just has been so windy that even though it is sunny, the wind makes it hard to work out there and makes it cooler than I really want it to be. If it is too cool, I can't wait to get inside.  I am not a cold weather person.

Tomorrow will be the day of reckoning.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!