Tuesday, July 24, 2018

SECOND OR THIRD OPINION

Tomorrow I am taking Happi to another vet to get a second (or third) opinion about her teeth grinding and lip licking.  I think taking her to another veterinary hospital may be the answer. A fresh pair of eyes with no preconceived ideas.

Another benefit is that we are going to see the vet who rescued Happi from Palau. The vet is in charge of this hospital. I emailed her today and told her we are coming and she said she would come find us. Her rescue dog from Hurricane Katrina passed away recently.

She hadn't seen Happi in years. The last time we stopped by her rescue dog was not pleased the Happi was so excited to see "her" mommy.  They almost got in a fight so we had to leave.  Happi was so sad. She remembers the mommy who saved her life.

I can't wait for Happi to see her. It will be super exciting I'm sure. I will try to get photos of her smile.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!